Young Academician Award
ERDA Young Academician Award is given to teachers and professors (who are from India or outside India), whose age is 30 years or less, for their excellent academic contribution in the field of Science & Technology, Commerce & Management, Humanities and Social Sciences.
Candidates shall be selected on the basis of various parameters. These are explained as follows:
- Teaching and Research Experience (separately)
- Research papers published in indexed journals
- Patents obtained
- Citations of five best papers
- Papers presented in National and International Seminars / Conferences
- Invited as a resource person in National or International Workshop / FDP / Other similar kind of training programmes
- Invited as a Key note speaker or Session Chair or Session Co-chair in National and International Seminars / Conferences
- Presence in editorial board of Scopus or Web of science indexed Journals
- Reviewers of Journals
- National and International Workshop / Training Programme / Faculty Development Program / Refresher Course etc. attended
- Number of books authored
- Project and consultancy done (individually or in collaboration)
- Affiliation with Professional Bodies
- Student feedback
- Other academic achievements.
Note: Many of these parameters shall be exempted for school teachers.
Process of nomination and selection for this award:
Notification for this award shall be published on our website. Information shall be also circulated through social media, emails etc. Online nomination form shall be available on our website. At the time of nomination, candidates need to provide basic information and have to upload detailed CV. Candidates shall be shortlisted on the basis of information shared in CV. After short listing the candidates, mail shall be sent them for documents verification. In digital verification form, candidates have to provide / upload the proof of all the academic achievements, which they have mentioned in their CVs. After verification, selected candidates shall be informed through email. They shall be felicitated in the ERDA Award Ceremony (it may be virtual or physical, depends on the circumstances).