JOIN ERDA FOR
Meet Our Leaders
Dear Members and visitors we would like to inform you that our log has changed w.e.f. 22 January 2024. Kindly find the new log of ERDA:
Education Research and Development Association (ERDA) extends an invitation to individuals from academia, industry, and the broader community to become part of ERDA. This invitation also extends to educational institutions, corporate entities, government agencies, and non-government organisations to collaborate and associate with ERDA. It’s worth noting that ERDA does not require any membership fees. Click here to apply for Membership.
At Education Research and Development Association (ERDA), we believe that strong leadership is the cornerstone of our mission and success. It is with great enthusiasm that we invite you to participate in the nomination process for various positions within our organization.
Nominating individuals for leadership roles is an essential part of our commitment to transparency, inclusivity, and collective decision-making. Your nominations play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our organization and ensuring that we continue to make a positive impact on our community.
Our organization thrives on the active engagement and contributions of its members. It is essential that members actively fulfill their roles and responsibilities to ensure the continued success of our mission. In this regard, the Non-executive Body has established a practice of regularly reviewing the activity and participation of our members serving in various positions. Non-Executive Body will conduct a thorough assessment to identify members who have been inactive or less active in their respective positions. This assessment will be based on specific criteria relevant to each role within our organization. Following this assessment, the Non-Executive Body will release a new list of members currently serving in various positions within our organization. This list will be made available to all members and will help us maintain transparency in the allocation of roles and responsibilities. Members who will be relived from their positions will be informed through mail.
The primary objective of this practice is to ensure that our organization continues to benefit from the active involvement of its members. By periodically reviewing member positions, we aim to create opportunities for others to contribute meaningfully to our mission and promote a dynamic and engaged community.
We encourage all members to self-nominate if they believe they can make effective contributions to the growth and success of Education Research and Development Association (ERDA). Your active participation in this process is crucial to our continuous endeavors in better serving our community.
Available Positions (these positions are Not for Office of Profit):
Any member has the option to self-nominate for any of the following positions (maximum two positions). However, please note that nominations will only be processed when positions become available. As previously mentioned, we conduct regular assessments, and if any member is relieved of their position, it will be open for new applicants.
- Vice President
- General Secretary
- Joint Secretary
- Executive Member
- Country President
- Country Vice President
- State President
- State Vice President
- District President
- District Vice President
- President – Corporate Relation
- Vice President – Corporate Relation
- President – Student Welfare
- Vice President – Student Welfare
- Centre President – Centre For Promoting Education & Research in Science and Technology (CPERST)
- Centre President – Centre For Promoting Education & Research in Commerce and Management (CPERCM)
- Centre President – Centre For Promoting Education & Research in Humanities and Social Science (CPERHS)
- Centre President – Centre For Social Development (CSD)
- Centre Vice President – Centre For Promoting Education & Research in Science and Technology (CPERST)
- Centre Vice President – Centre For Promoting Education & Research in Commerce and Management (CPERCM)
- Centre Vice President – Centre For Promoting Education & Research in Humanities and Social Science (CPERHS)
- Centre Vice President – Centre For Social Development (CSD)
- Student Representative
Click here to read more…
We are thrilled to extend a heartfelt invitation to accomplished individuals, who have made significant contributions to academia, industry, and society at large, to join ERDA as Honorary Members.
It’s important to note that Honorary Membership within ERDA is distinct from our General Membership. Honorary Membership is a prestigious recognition and will be awarded to esteemed individuals, including but not limited to:
– Vice Chancellors and Pro Vice-Chancellors of Government and Non-government Universities
– Deans, Directors, Principals, Professors, Heads of Departments at Government Institutions and Universities
– Directors, CFOs, CEOs, COOs, Presidents, and other high-ranking officials of Private and Public Limited Companies
– Distinguished Bureaucrats
– Any other individuals who have achieved remarkable milestones in their respective fields
We kindly request the wider community to refrain from applying for Honorary Membership, as it is reserved for those who meet the aforementioned criteria. If you are interested in becoming part of ERDA, we encourage you to consider our Life Time Membership. It’s important to note that ERDA does not require any membership subscription, as we are committed to serving the community in every possible way.
If our philosophy resonates with your values and goals, we warmly welcome you to join our global community. Your expertise, experience, and dedication will undoubtedly enrich our organization, and we look forward to the opportunity to collaborate with you to further the cause of education and development. Click here to apply for Honorary Membership.