Self Nomination For Various Positions
Eligibility: (kindly read serial number of each position as Position Code)
- Position Code – 1 & 2: Eligibility for these positions extends to members holding roles as Professors in either Government or Private Universities.
- Position Code – 3 & 4: Members serving as Professor or Associate Professors or Assistant Professors in either Government or Private Universities are eligible for these positions.
- Position Code – 5: Members who hold positions as academics, professionals, or corporate executives are eligible to apply for this position.
- Position Code – 6 & 7: Foreign members working as Professors in either Government or Private Universities within a specific country are eligible to apply for these positions. In specific situations, when it is deemed essential for the effective functioning of the association, Assistant Professors or Associate Professors may also be considered for the position of Vice President.
- Position Code – 8, 9, 10 & 11: Members serving as Professors or Associate Professors in any Government or Private University within a specific State, Union Territory, or District are eligible to apply for these positions. In certain circumstances, when necessary for the efficient operation of the association, Assistant Professors may be considered for the role of Vice President.
- Position Code 12 & 13: Any member holding a middle or top-level executive position in either a public or private sector company is eligible for this position.
- Position Code 14 & 15: Any member employed as an Assistant Professor in a government or private university is eligible for these positions. These positions will be filled at the country, state, or district level.
- Position Code – 16, 17 & 18 : Members working as Professors or Associate Professors in either Indian or foreign Government or Private Universities are eligible to apply for these positions. Eligible members should possess significant academic and research experience in the relevant field.
- Position Code – 20, 21 & 22: Individuals employed as Associate or Assistant Professors in either Indian or foreign Government or Private Universities are eligible to apply for these positions. Eligible members should have substantial academic and research experience and hold a doctorate degree. Additionally, for each Center, there should be more than one Vice President, and for each major area within a specific domain, a Vice President should be designated.
- Position Code 19 & 23: Any member who has a desire to contribute to the community is eligible for these positions. Centre For Social Development (CSD) should have more than one Vice President. Furthermore, within each major area such as education, health, environment, etc., there should be a Vice President designated to oversee and lead initiatives within that specific domain.
- Position Code 24: This position is open to Student Members who belong to specific Country/State/District and hold a minimum qualification of undergraduate degree. The selection and appointment of members to this position will take place at the Country/State/District level.
How to nominate ?
To nominate yourself fill the nomination form available on our website.
All nominations shall be reviewed by our Non Executive Body. After review process, consent letter shall be sent to the shortlisted members, after receiving consent form the selected member/s, appointment certificate shall be issued and accordingly it will be updated on our website also.