ERDA Academic Excellence Award for schools
This award is given to the Indian or Foreign School (which is institutional member of ERDA) for its outstanding contribution in the field of academia. Any institutional member which has earlier received any award from ERDA, will not be eligible for this award. Any institutional member can get only one award throughout its life.
Selection of school for this award will be based on the following parameters:
- Student’s Feedback
- Parent’s Feedback
- Alumni’s Feedback
- Percentage of students passed in 10th and 12th Board’s Exam (in the range of following marks: 60-74%, 75-85% and 85% and above)
- Achievement of students other than academic performance
- Achievement of faculties
- Any other achievement as an institution
- Cash Award
How to apply:
When the notification for the award will be issued by the Governing Body of ERDA, link will be available on our website, through this link representative of interested institutional members can apply for this award. Following documents will be required to submit at the time of applying for this award.
- A report which will contain the brief information about school and all the required information as mentioned under about section
- Proof of all the information which have been mentioned in the report